ROTARY CLOTHESLINE COVER
Clothesline covers are a fantastic addition for your line. They assist with protecting your clothes from the harsh uv rays and with stopping the rain from soaking your dry washing. This all weather drying cover is made from UV resistant/waterproof heavy duty PVC material with fibreglass support poles and straps. This cover has been designed to last.
- Instant outdoor shade
- Enhance the appearance of the line
- UV & water resistant material
- Shelters you from the sun
- Protects your washing from dirt and dust
- Free Delivery at The Clothesline Store
Suitable for Hills Hoist, Austral Rotary, Folding Rotary Clotheslines
Below is a chart and diagram showing how to measure your clothesline.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- The use of a cover with your clothesline will void any warranty claims from the manufacturer.If you are in a high wind area, a clothesline cover may not be suitable for you.
How to Install your clothesline cover:-
- Ensure the clothesline is at its lowest position
- Make sure the centre cap of the clothesline has no protrusions or anything sharp on it.
- Carefully place your cover over the clothesline. Make sure the corners match up with the arms of the clothesline (similar to putting a tent together)
- The enclosed cord is then required to be laced through the eyelets to the every outside of the clothesline. Do not overtighten the cover, the design allows for it to be secure.
- Periodically check the cover for water run off and to ensure the cover is on securely.
- Remove cover when strong winds are forecast
- Clean the cover by laying flat on the ground and using a broom and water to remove dirt and grime
Delivery to East Coast capital and major metropolitan areas, are within 2 - 8 working days. Often delivery it is considerably faster than the longest time shown, however no guarantee can be made.
If your clothesline has not arrived by the latest estimated time frame then please contact The Clothesline Store directly. However any product signed for with the courier or transport company, we are sorry but we can not assist you any further.
The Clothesline Store offers an installation and removal service for products purchased from our store. We have a number of highly qualified professionals located in all capital cities in Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and major centres such as Wollongong. We don't cover Northern Territory, ACT, Tasmania and Western Australia for Installations.
A map below shows the areas The Clothesline Store offers professional installation services, if you're located outside these areas The Clothesline Store will not able to install your new clothesline. Alternative a local handyman service may be suitable. We have provided a video link that shows a Clothesline Store professional installing a number of lines on our how to section
NOTE: The prices quoted on the product pages cover standard installations only, if you require a hole drilled in concrete additional charges will apply. If you require these types of services contact our team on 1300 509 564 for a quotation prior to ordering.
Removal: Removal includes cutting off any existing clothesline as low as possible. As well as making it smooth and safe. This does not include digging existing concrete out of the ground
If there is no installation option on a product, unfortunately we don't offer an installation service for them.
If you are not sure if your location or type of installation is covered either send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our team on 1300 509 564 for assistance.
Important Notes Before Selecting Installation
|How The Installation Process Works:
1. Check if we cover the area you are located in.
5. We will send your clothesline directly to you. Once it arrives, we will get you to contact us back and confirm the arrival, we will then lock you in for a date and time for your installation.
6. It can take up to three weeks for an installer to install your clothesline. This is due to the high work loads and grouping installations in a similar area.
NOTE: The quoted install prices exclude core drilling, this is when holes are required to be drilled through concrete to install the line or face plates for weather board homes. There is an additional cost for these services, contact one of our team prior to ordering if you are unsure on 1300 509 564
NSW: Sydney to Penrith, Avalon to Kiama