Hills Heritage 7 Line Rotary Hoist
Hills Heritage 7 Line Rotary Hoist
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
The Iconic Hills Heritage 7 Line Rotary Clothes Hoist
The Hills Heritage 7 line is an Australian classic, it has enough hanging space to suit a medium to large families with 49m of line space to optimise quick drying! This fixed clothesline is quality through and through, made with an aluminium and galvanised steel construction. You can purchase with the knowledge and confidence of securing a quality clothesline with a long life span!
Formerly known as the 'Heritage 5'
- Suitable for 4 - 6 people
- 49m of line space
- Rotary Head Diameter 4.5m
- 7 strong galvanised wire lines
- Outside lines hold KING SIZE SHEETS, NOTE: sheets vary in size and they may be scrunched up when on the line
- 10 year warranty
- Alway in Stock & Free Delivery at The Clothesline Store
Installation: The Clothesline Store offers professional installation service. To find out more regarding types of installation and cities this service is available in, please click this link: Installation Guide, prior to ordering your new clothesline.
The clothesline has a rotary head allowing the clothes to follow the breeze, made by HILLS one of the counties leading names in rotary clotheslines. If you are looking for a smaller clothes hoist with all the same features, click here for the Hills Heritage 4
Shipping: All clotheslines are shipped next business day!
Shipping is only available to major cities in NSW, VIC and QLD.
Item Number: 2747525
Product Code: FD95005
What's In The Box
1 x Clothesline Head Pack
1 x Clothesline Stem
1 x Accessory Pack
1 x Wire Pack
1 x Instruction Set
*NOTE: Installation is only available in certain areas and includes the digging of soft ground. If drilling concrete paths or driveways is required, there is an additional cost. You can see the areas we cover and the types of installations covered by clicking here for our installation guide.
As Australia’s largest clothesline and spare parts stockist all clotheslines are shipped next business day unless they are a custom-made product.The delivery time can and will vary, the actual time to arrive will be dependent on your location and the schedule of the freight company.
In general products arrive between 2 to 8 working days into metro areas and can take up to 19 working days to remote locations including Western Australia.
There are also some locations which are not covered under our Free Shipping policy. To find out more click here: Shipping Policy
If you require installation of your clothesline, we have a professional team standing by to assist you. Unfortunately, we don’t install spare parts or repair clotheslines.
Depending on the type of wall or ground you have, and you location could affect the type of installation you require. For example, a weather board home or concrete floor. To find out more on installation types and areas covered click here: Installation Guide
Below is an outline of the installation process.
- Select either the installation or installation and removal service from the drop-down menu when ordering your product.
- Once your order is received our team will process it and depending on your location and the product you ordered, the line will either be sent to your directly or the installer so he can bring the product with him.
- You will also be contacted by one of our team to let you know the name of your installation professional and their contact details. This allows you and the installer to arrange a time which is beneficial to you both.
- From the time, you place your order to installation can take between 1 to 3 weeks