Hills Slim Retracting 4 Clothesline
SEE PRODUCT VIDEOS
Hills Slim Retracting 4 Clothesline This product review for the Hills Slim 4 Retracting Clothesline and will guide you through an informed decision making process prior to buying your Genuine Hills Clothesline. The innovative new Slim Retracting Clothesline are designed to meet the modern needs and tastes of households, including everything from apartment dwellers to the traditional family home. 26m of total line length, Slimline 4 model allow plenty of room to dry a family wash, including king bed sheets. Colour: Stone Item ID: 300063 Product No: FD51205 EAN: 9349973001036 Colour: Silver Item ID: 300057 Product No: FD51201 EAN: 9349973001593 For more information you can contact us on 1300 509 564 or email@example.com. The Clothesline Store is Australias largest stockist of Clotheslines and Clotheslines Spare Parts. For the full range of Hills Clotheslines please visit us at http://www.TheClotheslineStore.com.au
Hills Slim Retracting 4 Clothesline
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
ALWAYS IN STOCK - Hills Space Saving Slim Retracting 4 Clothesline
The innovative new Slim 4 Retracting Clothesline are designed to meet the modern needs and tastes of households, including everything from apartment dwellers to the traditional family home. 26m of total line length, Slimline 4 model allow plenty of room to dry a family wash, including bed sheets.
- Suitable for 5+ people
- 26m hanging space
- 800mm wide x 300mm high x 70mm deep
- Sleek and discreet design that mounts seamlessly to the wall
- Variable line length from 2.0 to 6.5 metres
- Dual settings for easy adjustment of line tension for heavy light/loads
- Individual spring-loaded line spools prevent tangling
- 10 year warranty
- Free Delivery at The Clothesline Store
Shipping: All clotheslines are shipped next business day!
What's In The Box
1 x Retractable Clothesline
1 x Receiving Bracket
1 x Instruction Sheet
Installation: The Clothesline Store offers a professional installation service. For further information regarding installation and cities this service is available in, please click this link: Installation Guide, prior to ordering your new clothesline.
Item ID: 300063
Product No: FD51205
NOTE: If you are installing the unit onto a stud wall, we recommend you select the backing plate option above. Wall fasteners are not included with this product.
Please note, due to the large distance this clothes extends, the line will sag with clothes on it. This has nothing to do with the clothesline, its due to physics.
For further information please view the attached video on this product.
As Australia’s largest clothesline and spare parts stockist all clotheslines are shipped next business day unless they are a custom-made product.The delivery time can and will vary, the actual time to arrive will be dependent on your location and the schedule of the freight company.
In general products arrive between 2 to 8 working days into metro areas and can take up to 19 working days to remote locations including Western Australia.
There are also some locations which are not covered under our Free Shipping policy. To find out more click here: Shipping Policy
If you require installation of your clothesline, we have a professional team standing by to assist you. Unfortunately, we don’t install spare parts or repair clotheslines.
Depending on the type of wall or ground you have, and you location could affect the type of installation you require. For example, a weather board home or concrete floor. To find out more on installation types and areas covered click here: Installation Guide
Below is an outline of the installation process.
- Select either the installation or installation and removal service from the drop-down menu when ordering your product.
- Once your order is received our team will process it and depending on your location and the product you ordered, the line will either be sent to your directly or the installer so he can bring the product with him.
- You will also be contacted by one of our team to let you know the name of your installation professional and their contact details. This allows you and the installer to arrange a time which is beneficial to you both.
- From the time, you place your order to installation can take between 1 to 3 weeks