Hills Slim Retracting 6 Clothesline
SEE PRODUCT VIDEOS
Hills Slim Retracting 6 Clothesline This product review for the Hills Slim 6 Retracting Clothesline and will guide you through an informed decision making process prior to buying your Genuine Hills Clothesline. The innovative new Slim Retracting Clothesline are designed to meet the modern needs and tastes of households, including everything from apartment dwellers to the traditional family home. 39 m of total line length, Slimline 6 model allow plenty of room to dry a family wash, including bed sheets. Colour Silver Item ID: 300056 Product No: FD51200 EAN: 9349973001609 Colour Stone Item ID: 300062 Product No: FD51204 EAN: 9349973001043 For more information you can contact us on 1300 509 564 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Clothesline Store is Australias largest stockist of Clotheslines and Clotheslines Spare Parts. For the full range of Hills Clotheslines please visit us at http://www.TheClotheslineStore.com.au
Hills Slim Retracting 6 Clothesline
ALWAYS IN STOCK - Hills Slim 6 Retracting Clothesline
Slim 6 Retractable Super SALE!
The innovative new Slim Retracting Clothesline are designed to meet the modern needs and tastes of households, including everything from apartment dwellers to the traditional family home. 39 m of total line length, Slimline 6 model allow plenty of room to dry a family wash, including bed sheets. The stylish design comes in two colours Stone and Silver
- Suitable for 5+ people
- 39m of line space
- 1040mm wide x 300mm high x 70mm deep
- Variable line length that can run from 2.0 to 6.5 metres
- Dual settings for easy adjustment of line tension for heavy light/loads
- Individual spring-loaded line spools prevent tangling
- 10 year warranty
- Free Delivery at The Clothesline Store
What's In The Box
1 x Retracting Clothesline
1 x Receiving Bracket
1 x Instruction Sheet
Item ID: 300056
Product No: FD51200
Item ID: 300062
Product No: FD51204
If you are looking for something smaller, there is a Slimline 4 version available
NOTE: If you are installing the unit onto a stud wall, we recommend you select the backing plate option above. Wall fasteners are not included with this product
Special Note: Due to the large distance this clothesline extends, the line will sag with clothes on it. This has nothing to do with the clothesline, its due to physics.
For further information please view the attached video for this product above.
As Australia’s largest clothesline and spare parts stockist all clotheslines are shipped next business day unless they are a custom-made product.The delivery time can and will vary, the actual time to arrive will be dependent on your location and the schedule of the freight company.
In general products arrive between 2 to 8 working days into metro areas and can take up to 19 working days to remote locations including Western Australia.
There are also some locations which are not covered under our Free Shipping policy. To find out more click here: Shipping Policy
If you require installation of your clothesline, we have a professional team standing by to assist you. Unfortunately, we don’t install spare parts or repair clotheslines.
Depending on the type of wall or ground you have, and you location could affect the type of installation you require. For example, a weather board home or concrete floor. To find out more on installation types and areas covered click here: Installation Guide
Below is an outline of the installation process.
- Select either the installation or installation and removal service from the drop-down menu when ordering your product.
- Once your order is received our team will process it and depending on your location and the product you ordered, the line will either be sent to your directly or the installer so he can bring the product with him.
- You will also be contacted by one of our team to let you know the name of your installation professional and their contact details. This allows you and the installer to arrange a time which is beneficial to you both.
- From the time, you place your order to installation can take between 1 to 3 weeks