This page will show you everything required to install an Austral Folding Frame Clothesline
Key Points to Note
- Read the manual and check you have all the parts required
- Install 50 to 100mm above the persons head who uses it most, take into account the slight upward slope of the Clothesline
- Assemble spreader bar and insert into arms
- Gently tap the arms to ensure the spreader bar is completely inside the arms
- Leave approximately 20cm of cord hanging when you start threading it as you will use it later
- Tension all the lines by pulling them toward you and pulling and take up the slack by using the 20cm cord left hanging.
- Do not tension the lines like they are a piano or guitar as you may damage the clothesline
- Ensure you thread the line correctly through the clip
- Ongoing maintenance will require you to retention the cord if or when it sags.
The video below shows how to install the Austral Folding Frame Clothesline and tension the cord.
How to Install The Austral Folding Frame Clothesline
How To Open and Close The Clothesline
How To Reduce The Width
Installation Service Available
If you are looking for a professional clothes Hoist or Clothesline installation or installation and removal service, we have you covered. Our professional clothesline installers can install your new clotheslines and remove and take your existing one if required.
For all the details of what's included in the clothesline installation and removal services and to see if your area is covered , click here for more detailed information on the installation service