This page will show you everything required to install a Rotary Folding Clothesline, the process is similar for all branded clotheslines
Key Points to Note
- Read the manual and check you have all the parts required
- Install 50 to 100mm above the persons head who uses it most, take into account the slight upward slope of the Clothesline and use spacer settings if required
- Install the socket as per the instruction manual
- Gently lower the top section into the lower section until connected
- The lines are supposed to sag a little, do not tension them so they are like piano or guitar strings as you may damage the clothesline
- Ongoing maintenance will require you to retention the cord as time goes on.
The video below shows how to install the Hills Rotary Folding Clothesline, the process is similar for all Folding Rotary Clotheslines.
How to Install a Hills Rotary Folding Clothesline
How to Install a Austral Folding Rotary Clothesline
Installation Service Available
If you are looking for a professional clothes Hoist or Clothesline installation or installation and removal service, we have you covered. Our professional clothesline installers can install your new clotheslines and remove and take your existing one if required.
For all the details of what's included in the clothesline installation and removal services and to see if your area is covered , click here for more detailed information on the installation service