This page will show you everything required to install a Hills Everyday Retractable Clothesline
Key Points to Note
- Read the instructions before starting
- The line must extend at least 4m to a maximum of 6m
- Install 50 to 100mm above the persons head who uses it most, take into account the sag in the middle of the clothesline
- Always hang heavy items at each end, not the middle.
- Pull the line in and out a number of times before using it.
The video below shows how to install the Hills Retractable Clothesline.
How to Install The Hills Everyday Retractable Clothesline
Product Review Post Mounted
Installation Service Available
If you are looking for a professional clothes Hoist or Clothesline installation or installation and removal service, we have you covered. Our professional clothesline installers can install your new clotheslines and remove and take your existing one if required.
For all the details of what's included in the clothesline installation and removal services and to see if your area is covered , click here for more detailed information on the installation service