This page will show you everything required to install a Austral Retractable Clothesline
Key Points to Note
- Read the instructions before starting
- The lines must be trimmed when the line is installed or they will not retract correctly
- Install 50 to 100mm above the persons head who uses it most, take into account the sag in the middle of the clothesline
- Always hang heavy items at each end, not the middle.
- These lines can extend to very large distances so they will sag, tensioning will reduce this yet not stop it
The video below shows how to install the Austral Retractaway 40 and 50
Product Instruction Manual
Click the links below for the Austral Retractaway Retractable Instructions.
Retractaway 40 and 50: Click here for instructions
How to Install The Austral Retractable Clothesline
Product Review Post Mounted
Installation Service Available
If you are looking for a professional clothes Hoist or Clothesline installation or installation and removal service, we have you covered. Our professional clothesline installers can install your new clotheslines and remove and take your existing one if required.
For all the details of what's included in the clothesline installation and removal services and to see if your area is covered , click here for more detailed information on the installation service