This page will show you everything required to install a Daytek Folding Frame Clothesline.
This product is no longer sold by The Clothesline Store and we recommend a Hills Branded product, which can be found on this link: Hills Clotheslines
Key Points to Note
- Read the instructions and check you have all the parts as per the manual
- Install 50 to 100mm above the persons head who uses it most, take into account the slight upward slope of the Clothesline
- Ensure the brackets and arms are on the correct side
- Assemble spreader bar and insert into the corners and tighten
- Leave approximately 20cm of cord hanging when you start threading it as you will use it later
- Tension all the lines by pulling them toward you and pulling and take up the slack by using the 20cm cord left hanging
- Do not tension the lines like they are a piano or guitar as you may damage the clothesline
- Do not put tension on the cord plastic tie of clip as it will break
- Ongoing maintenance will require you to retention the cord if or when it sags
The video below shows how to install the Daytek Clothesline and tension the cord.