At The Clothesline Store we provide a professional installation and removal service for products purchased from our store. Our highly qualified professionals installers are located in all capital cities around Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide and other major centres such as Wollongong and Newcastle. We don't cover Northern Territory, ACT, Tasmania and Western Australia for Installations sorry.
- The standard installation price includes the installation into grass only as we concrete the clothes hoist into the ground/dirt. If you have a concrete path, drive way or similar, some brands offer base plates which can be bolted to the top, otherwise holes will be required to be drilled into the concrete. This is an additional cost so for these installation contact us on 1300 509 564.
- Wall mounted clotheslines can be installed onto Brick or Concrete walls only. We don't install them onto Hebal, Weatherboard or Blue Board walls or any type of Fence. We recommend a ground mounted product or ground mount kit.
- The clotheslines are designed to be installed on level ground if they are ground mounted, if you have a slopping area the clothesline will not be able to be installed, if our installer attends your site and not able to install the line a call out fee will be charged
- For clotheslines and clothes hoists not purchased directly from The Clothesline Store, we are not able to assist with installation.
- We don't install ceiling mounted lines, any indoor clotheslines or portables
Important Installation Information
NOTE: The prices quoted on the product pages cover standard installations only, if you require a hole drilled in concrete (Core Hole Drilling) additional charges will apply. The video above covers our installation services and other important information regarding the installation types and surfaces. If you require these other types of services contact our team on 1300 509 564 for a quotation prior to ordering.
Schedule of Rates:
- Installation includes fasteners and cement: $155.00
- Installation and Removal and disposal of existing clothesline: $215.00*
- Core Hole Drilling: $80.00 per hole.
If there is no installation option on a product, unfortunately we don't offer an installation service for them.
How The Installation Process Works:
If you would like one of our professionals to install your clothes line, listed below is the process.
1. Check if we cover the area you are located in installations location section below.
2. If we cover your location you can either order online when you placing your order or contact us and place the order over the phone.
3. We will ask you a number of questions so we can be sure we can assist you best, these include the location of the line, the surface it is going into, is there an existing line, do you want it removed and so on. This ensures we can be prepared on the day and provide you with the best service possible.
4. Payment for all the work is to be completed at the time you are purchasing your clothesline. If there is any variation in the scope this may incur an additional cost which will need to be paid to the installer on the day.
5. We will send your clothesline directly to you, once it arrives please contact our installation office, we will then lock you in for a date and time for the installation.
6. It can take up to 10 working days for an installer to install your clothesline. This is due to the high work loads and grouping installations in a similar area.
NOTE: The quoted install prices exclude core drilling, this is when holes are required to be drilled through concrete to install the Clothesline. There is an additional cost for this service, contact one of our team prior to ordering if you are unsure on 1300 509 564
NSW: Sydney to Penrith, Avalon to Kiama Central Coast, Cessnock to Newcastle , Wollongong and Kiama
Victoria: Melbourne to Mornington and to Geelong
Queensland: Brisbane to Ipswich, Browns Plains to Strathpine Brisbane to Yamba and up to North Lakes
South Australia: Adelaide - Metro