Important Installation Information
- For ground mounted, post mounted, or rotary clotheslines, the install fee includes our team digging holes and pouring concrete footings.
- For wall mounted clotheslines, the install fee includes our team supplying the correct fittings if they are not included with the product.
- If you have a concrete path, drive way or similar, some brands offer base plates for ground mounted clotheslines. These can be bolted to the top of smooth, level concrete surfaces only. If you have an existing concrete slab, core hole drilling will be required which attracts additional charges. Please contact us to see if this is available in your area and to order this if required.
- Ground Mounted clotheslines are designed to be installed on level ground, if you have a sloping area please contact us to discuss your options and if the clothesline can be installed in your area
- We cannot add an installation service after a clothesline has been purchased.
- We do not offer installation services on ceiling mounted lines, any indoor clotheslines or portable clotheslines.
The video above covers our installation services and other important information regarding the installation types and surfaces. If you require these other types of services contact our team on 1300 509 564 for a quotation prior to ordering.
Schedule of Rates:
- Installation including fasteners or cement: $155.00
- Installation, Removal and disposal of an existing clothesline: $215.00*
- Core Hole Drilling: $80.00 per hole, this is not available in all areas
If there is no installation option on a product, unfortunately we don't offer an installation service for them.
How The Installation Process Works:
1. Select "Yes, Install My Clothesline" or "Yes Install and Remove Old Clothesline" before you add the clothesline to your cart.
2. Complete your order online or over the phone, payment for your clothesline and installation service is done when you place your order.
3. Our installation team are notified overnight about your upcoming installation and will start scheduling you in for a rough day and time for your installation.
4. You will receive an email within 1 business days clarifying the installation service, as well as who your allocated installer is.
5. When your clothesline is delivered, contact your allocated installer and quote your order number. They will be expecting your call and will happily work with you to book in a suitable day and time for the installation.
6. Our team will attend site on the agreed day and time to install your clothesline and show you how to use it :)
Please note: If you are not at your premises at the arranged time, or the installer is not able to install your clothesline due to an incorrect product selection, a callout fee of up to $75 may apply.
NSW: Sydney to Penrith, Avalon to Kiama, The Central Coast, Cessnock to Newcastle, Wollongong to Nowra and Mollymook.
Victoria: Melbourne to Mornington to Craigieburn to Geelong.
Queensland: Brisbane to Ipswich, Browns plains to Strathpine and Gold coast region
South Australia: Adelaide - Metro
If you aren't sure if your area is covered, feel free to get in touch with us and we can check for you.